Recently I sold some Hunter Douglas Summerwind Polysatin Shutters to one of my clients. Pictured below are the shutters installed in the livingroom & diningroom area. The final install was last week. They really turned out nice !
- Waterproof – water can be a destructible force around bathrooms,kitchens and other high humidity areas. The wrong types of materials in these spaces may rust, crack, mildew and even warp. Summerwind shutters resist all of these damaging effects – making them the perfect choice for water-prone areas.
Fire Retardant – Polyresin 3 has inherent flame-retardant qualities built right into the material. It resists ignition and flame spread.
Color Fast – Available in three high-demand colors, Summerwind Shutters will never fade or turn yellow due to ultra-violet light or exposure.
- Washable – In most cases, soap and water is all it takes to remove unsightly blemishes
- Long Lasting – Summerwind Shutters are made using only pure materials. There are no recycled elements being mixed into the product. The results are the strongest and longest lasting shutter you can buy. The shutter system is guaranteed not to distort, crack, chip or fade.
- Virtually Indestructible- Summerwind Shutters have a resilient composition. Its durable finish makes dents and scratches a rare possibility. If the shutter does become scratched, simply buff it away using steel wool without leaving and unsightly marring.
- Energy Efficient – Summerwind Shutters are designed with hollow Polysatin construction – pockets of air designed into the louver and frame parts. These air pockets keep the individual pieces of the shutter system from transferring energy as quickly as solid construction would do. R-Value = 3.40 U-Factor = 0.29
- ClearLight – Summerwind shutters offer the ClearLight option, a patented series of connectors moves the louvers with the lightest touch of the fingers. ClearLight offers a clean appearance when the shutters are closed, while also providing an undivided view of the outdoors when fully opened.